* Christmas lights to fight cancer: 4 to 10 p.m. nightly to Dec. 26, 19056 63B Ave. The Wagner family display provides proceeds to the Canadian Cancer Society. Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings, volunteers serve coffee, hot chocolate and candy canes by donation. Info: facebook.com/events/792543307558831.
* Tour of lights: 6 to 9 p.m., every Friday and Saturday until Christmas, Wagner Hills Women’s Campus, 460 216th St. Enjoy music, a petting zoo, snacks, a market, and the tour of lights. Info: wagnerhills.com.
* Peterse display: 5 to 10 p.m., nightly to Jan. 3, 4086 205B St. A sign at the home shows the FM station to use to hear the music that is synchronized to 30,000 LED lights.
* Land of Christmas: 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., Dec. 1 to 26, 20169 32nd Ave. Check out the Miller family’s display of lights, a mini train ride, a 39 foot pirate ship, fires for warmth, hot cocoa and mini donuts, and more. Admission by donation. Santa visits 6 to 8 p.m. Info: the-land-of-christmas.webs.com.
* Wish Upon a Star: 5 p.m. to midnight, now to Dec. 31, 20681 44th Ave. More than 40,000 lights, animated figures, Santa and his sleigh flying overhead, musical snowman, and much more. Enjoy hot chocolate. Donations accepted for B.C. Children’s Hospital. Info: facebook.com/wishuponastarchristmas.
* Basran family: 5 to 10:15 p.m. nightly, 2328 Wakefield Dr.
* Langley Meadows: 2924 Wiggins Place. Blow ups, lights and music with more added daily.
* Walnut Grove: 206th Street at 91A Ave.
* Sight and sound: 5 to 11 p.m. Sunday to Thursday, 5 p.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday to Jan. 4, 20997 86A Ave. Everything is synched to music on computer. Tune into 99.7 FM to listen. Extended hours: open until midnight Dec. 24, 25 and 26.
* Festive lights: 6 to 11 p.m. nightly to Jan. 3, 19646 49th Ave. More than 20,000 lights flash in time to music. Display includes animated features and more.
* Tree of Hope: evenings until New Years, 22011 88th Ave. The Redwoods Golf Course has built the 21-foot tree in memory of course founder Larry Hope. The public is welcome to stop in and see it.
* Animated lights: 4 to 10 p.m., Sunday to Thursday and 4 to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, to Jan. 5, (noon to 11 p.m. on Dec. 24, 25 and 26), 9241 213th St. Computer controlled show with more than 15,000 l ights, leaping arches, a 15-foot spiral tree and animated singing trees.
Lower Mainland light displays are now posted on an interactive map. Filter it by municipality or plan tours of the region over the holidays.