Whether you’re planning a major renovation or decluttering your home before listing it for sale, the question becomes, “What do we do with all our stuff?”
Or if you’re a business owner, you may have too much stock for your shop.
Now you have a local, affordable and simple solution.
Target Box delivers clean, new self-storage containers to your home or job-site, providing a safe, convenient, weather-resistant storage solution for as long as you need. “And if your property is short of space, we can store your storage unit on our secured yard,” says owner Dave Van Hemert.
Having grown Target Box for a decade in Ontario, Dave was keen to return to his BC roots, expanding to Fraser Valley with the help of his sister and brother-in-law, Coreen and Ron Neels.
Why choose a steel container rental?
A secure, portable storage container from TargetBox – BBB-accredited with an A+ rating – takes the worry out of where to store your belongings.
“We’ll deliver it to your home, you fill it at your leisure and then we’ll come take it away when you’re ready,” Van Hemert says, noting the advanced locking systems provide security and peace of mind you need.
The easy way to store your belongings
- You call, they’re here: Unlike the corporate nature of some of the other storage companies, customers appreciate the personalized approach of the local, family business, Van Hemert says. “Every time you call, you’re dealing with an owner.”
- Choose the size you need: With 8’, 10’ and 20’ containers available, you choose the size that’s right for you. While the largest containers can typically accommodate storage for a three- to four-bedroom home, the smaller units are perfect for apartment or condo-sized storage, Van Hemert says.
- They serve businesses, too! When space is at a premium, many business owners turn to containers for secure, dry storage, whether for additional stock or supplies. Sea containers are also perfect for the construction site, whether as a temporary jobsite headquarters or secure storage for your tools.
- Affordable and flexible: “We’ll a deliver new, weather-resistant storage unit to your door for less than $100 per month” Van Hemert says, noting that while other storage companies typically expect payment up front, Target Box lets you pay-as-you-go for added flexibility.
- Customize your storage solution: While the largest part of their business is storage rentals, TargetBox also offers container sales and can modify shipping containers with windows, doors, electricity and more, according to your needs.
To learn more, visit online at targetbox.ca or call 604-991-4015.