• Tour of lights: 6 to 9 p.m., every Friday and Saturday until Christmas, Wagner Hills Women’s Campus, 460 216th St. Enjoy music, a petting zoo, snacks, a market, and the tour of lights. Info: wagnerhills.com.
• Peterse display: 5 to 10 p.m., nightly to Jan. 3, 4086 205B St. A sign at the home shows the FM station to use to hear the music that is synchronized to 30,000 LED lights.
• Tree of Hope: evenings until New Years, 22011 88th Ave. The Redwoods Golf Course has built the 21-foot tree in memory of course founder Larry Hope. The public is welcome to stop in and see it.
• Land of Christmas: 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., Dec. 1 to 26, 20169 32nd Ave. Check out the Miller family’s display of lights, a mini train ride, a 39-foot pirate ship, fires for warmth, hot cocoa and mini donuts, and more. Admission by donation. Santa visits 6 to 8 p.m. Info: the-land-of-christmas.webs.com.
• Wish Upon a Star: 5 p.m. to midnight, now to Dec. 31, 20681 44th Ave. More than 40,000 lights, animated figures, Santa and his sleigh flying overhead, musical snowmen, and much more. Enjoy hot chocolate. Donations accepted for B.C. Children’s Hospital. Info: facebook.com/wishuponastarchristmas.
Light Up Langley listings are free. To be considered for publication, items must be submitted at least 10 days ahead. Send items to LangleyAdvance.com/add-event or email firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Light Up Langley” in the subject line.