Wake up to countless possibilities.
Do you make yourself a cup of coffee and go relax in the beautifully landscaped courtyard surrounded by lush greenery? Perhaps you break a sweat in the residents-only fitness centre, or start your day with a private yoga session.
Maybe you and the kids head over to the games room or outdoor play area for some fun, or you work on your latest project in the workshop/hobbies room. Later on, you might host friends in the party room, or invite a client in for a meeting in the business centre.
If you’re living at Aristotle, you get plenty of opportunities to socialize, exercise and create – available right at home. Centrally located near the corner of 84 Avenue at 200 Street in Langley Township’s Willoughby neighbourhood, Aristotle provides 173 modern homes, designed with contemporary West Coast architecture.
No matter what stage of life you’re in – growing your family, downsizing or stepping up – these one-, two- or three-bedroom homes are well-suited for couples and families alike.
While life at home provides many benefits, your location at Aristotle offers you many advantages:
- Enjoy the green spaces nearby: Just a short 10-minute walk, you’ll find Yorkson Community Park, an active sports field and recreation facility with treed nature areas and an off-leash dog park for you and your four-legged friends to enjoy. Or check out nearby Willoughby Community Park or connect with nature at the Brae Island Regional Park.
- Ride or walk to school: Yorkson Creek Middle School is right next to Yorkson park, while three elementary schools are close by. For high schoolers, Walnut Grove and R.E. Mountain secondaries are a short drive away.
- Many dining options nearby: If you want lunch or dinner out you’re in a prime spot. A great selection of restaurants and other entertainment options, including a movie theatre, is just a five-minute drive away.
- Sports fan’s dream: Langley Events Centre, home of the Vancouver Giants ice hockey team and the Langley Thunder lacrosse team, concerts and more, is a short ways up 200th. Avid golfers can play at The Redwoods or Fort Langley courses a short drive across the Trans-Canada Highway, and minor hockey and skating families will find Langley Sportsplex close by.
- No car? Transit access is easy: Catch a Translink bus on 200 Street at 84 Avenue to reach the main Langley amenities in either direction.
- Fast track that trip: Easy access to the Trans-Canada Highway east or west gets you going. And 200 Street is your main north-south connector, getting you around Langley quickly.
Register today to stay informed and be the first to hear of sales opportunities at aristotleliving.com.