Langley Mounties are looking for help tracking down a number of suspects caught on video.
• A woman allegedly used a stolen debit card at a 7-Eleven and a Shell station on August 21. More than $150 was removed from the victim’s bank account.
• A woman allegedly shoplifted several items from an Esso gas station in the 6000 block of Glover Road on Oct. 7. The suspect is described as Caucasian, in her mid-30s.
• A man caught on camera allegedly stole from a Shoppers Drug Mart in Murrayville on Oct. 19. He is Caucasian, approximately 30 years old, and was wearing a dark grey or black winter coat.
• On Nov. 28 a man is alleged to have used a stolen Visa card to buy items at various Langley stores, adding up to more than $400.
• Two rings were stolen during a break and enter in Aldergrove on Nov. 30. The rings are 14 karat yellow gold with a diamond and a six claw white gold setting.
• A man in a black baseball cap, a black jacket, and sunglasses allegedly stole a GoPro camera from London Drugs on Dec. 6, police say.
Anyone with information on any of the suspects can call the Langley RCMP at 604-532-3200, or to remain anonymous, contact CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or at www.solvecrime.ca